Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday 7th December 2022

(52 Posts)
Michael12 Wed 07-Dec-22 05:50:14

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but dry outside plus cold here in brackley this morning.
Yesterday , I did mange to eat plenty due to the endoscopy on Monday to regain strength after a long period without any food .
I also bused via Buckingham to return home but the people I have got to know were not about .
Today bus to Bicester finish my xmas gifts for family members .
Take Care,
Mick

Litterpicker Wed 07-Dec-22 11:11:28

Good morning from sunny West Sussex. No frost here, being by the sea. I must move some pelargoniums inside and fleece-wrap the one year old apricot tree in a pot before it gets any colder.

I have lunch with book club today. We are going to a cafe rather than someone having to host. We read The Colony by Audrey Magee, beautifully written but rather flat emotionally, I thought. Looking forward to seeing what the others think.

I am another who is procrastinating on Christmas cards. Really must make a start.

luluaugust that’s the kind of thing that happens to me regularly. I hope the rest of the day goes better.

Wyllow hope things are finalised soon 💐

Georgesgran what a hard time your daughter is having with her feet. I hope things will improve for her - such a worry for you.

Shazza hope elf no 2 is not lonely without his companion - I have only just learned about Elf on the Shelf 🤣

It’s time I got ready to go so good wishes to all having a hard time. Hope for the best day possible for all.