Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

My favourite things

(9 Posts)
M0nica Wed 19-Oct-22 16:53:03

When ill I retreat into my green tracksuit, so called after the first one I bought. Currently it is a pink fluffy top, very warm, and grey track suit trousers. last worn six weeks ago when I had COVID

aonk Wed 19-Oct-22 11:19:21

I do have favourites but it’s not much help at the moment as they’re summer dresses! I have several that I really like and wear on rotation when it’s warm enough. For me it’s lovely to wear just a dress and underwear. With a nice pair of sandals or trainers I feel well dressed!

glammanana Wed 19-Oct-22 11:10:59

Comfy fleece joggers & a cashmere oversized sweater bought many yrs ago when I could afford cashmere without a second thought,I have quite a few oversized jumpers which I can snuggle up in.

Redhead56 Wed 19-Oct-22 11:03:27

Knitted high neck midi dresses long sleeved and thick tights cosy warm and nice fitting.

henetha Wed 19-Oct-22 10:17:29

My fleecy indoor leisure trousers. Today they are red and black check.

HeavenLeigh Wed 19-Oct-22 10:14:01

My two oodies bought for me by very good friend for my birthday wonderful!

shysal Fri 14-Oct-22 15:34:43

I go for comfort in magic pants (trousers) with one of my many Boden Breton tops.

Blossoming Fri 14-Oct-22 14:11:06

At the moment it’s my Oodie grin

My go to is a Seasalt shift dress and a pair of Weird Fish jeggings, both several years old.

MawtheMerrier Fri 14-Oct-22 14:06:59

No, not raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, but the clothes I reach for when I feel poorly or down (or whisper, fat)
I sometimes wonder why I ever buy new stuff as there is a core of 4 or 5 favourite “go-to” jumpers which I know fit, are reasonably flattering and which cheer me up.
Today it’s a Turtle Doves cashmere roll neck in black, greys and ivory with black and grey houndstooth stretchy trousers. Warm, light and not itchy or restrictive.
Do you have favourite things?