Gransnet forums

Technology

Buying a New phone

(10 Posts)
Rachel311 Thu 12-Oct-23 13:10:17

Looking at buying a new phone or reconditioned one. Have found a site call Mozillion and wondered if anyone had bought from them. Also how do the offer prices work is there a set % below the buy it know price you should offer?

yogitree Sun 15-Oct-23 09:26:14

Don't know the answer to your question but thought I'd mention Backmarket which offers great prices for reconditioned phones, tablets etc with guarantees.

MerylStreep Sun 15-Oct-23 09:30:43

You posted this same request on Wednesday. You had lots of answers.

GrannyGravy13 Sun 15-Oct-23 09:42:56

MerylStreep

You posted this same request on Wednesday. You had lots of answers.

This is a backdoor advert for Mozillion

ayse Sun 15-Oct-23 09:51:54

yogitree

Don't know the answer to your question but thought I'd mention Backmarket which offers great prices for reconditioned phones, tablets etc with guarantees.

My daughter has had great service from Backmarket and generally buys reconditioned technology from them.

Patsy70 Sun 15-Oct-23 10:24:33

This will obviously be deleted, then. A pity as I am after buying a new phone and was looking for recommendations. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rachel311 Mon 16-Oct-23 13:24:05

Sorry I have posted this twice but the first one was not for some reason showing when I looked.
Like you said I have had lots of comments on the other post and found tons of places to look for phones. Currently keeping my eye on all sites mentioned to find the best deal to suit my pocket.

GranThomas Mon 18-Dec-23 07:31:13

I don't have any experience with Mozillion for phone shopping. I always bought new phones when I was younger. But now, I prefer refurbished ones from Amazon and they work great. Buying refurbished or reconditioned also lets me get a phone with a smaller size (from 3 years ago). All the new phones these days have huge screens over 6 inches, which are too large for my hands.

Katie59 Mon 18-Dec-23 07:41:43

There are plenty of smaller phones buy the smaller they are the more fiddly they are to use.
I’ve just upgraded mine from a 6 yr old model to a 3 yr old both IPhones, plenty of s/h and old model phones on EBay transferring data is easy these days and new features are becoming more useful, cost about £100 to upgrade.

Suzieque66 Tue 23-Apr-24 18:27:34

The trouble I have is that I have absolutely no one to help me set the phone up or explain all the buttons and apps ... I did get an iPhone but I couldnt understand how to use it and it went back ... are there any phones for idiots ?