Gransnet forums

Pets

Joyeux Noël

(12 Posts)
Fleurpepper Sun 24-Dec-23 10:26:38

from Princesse Yata and Minou 3 legs. Both on top form, and well looked after by 'dad H' as mum's got Covid- bah humbug.

Chocolatelovinggran Sun 24-Dec-23 11:21:53

God Jul Fleurpepper. Get well soon.

Joseann Sun 24-Dec-23 11:49:14

Love and kisses to all four legged friends! xx
I'm in the dog house for eating a bag of chocolate coins one of the kids left lying around. No bad effects luckily!

Fleurpepper Sun 24-Dec-23 11:51:53

wow thank goodness for that, because chocolate can be so toxic for dogs! Those chocolate coins probably had little real chocolate in them, ahaha- so for once, a good thing.

Gwyllt Sun 24-Dec-23 12:07:06

Before chocolate was named as toxic for dogs I had a Belgian Shepherd who stole and ate a whole packet of thickly coated chocolate biscuits
With no negative effect

MayBee70 Sun 24-Dec-23 12:36:26

My dog ate a tea bag last night. Thankfully a used one so hopefully had very little caffeine in it. I keep activated charcoal in stock these days because she’s always stealing things. I was trying to work out how much a Christmas vets call out would cost me….

grandtanteJE65 Sun 24-Dec-23 13:52:41

Glædelig Jul from Trubel and Tigger in the south of Denmark.

Trubel is a very lucky cat, she saw Father Christmas about an hour ago, when he visited the children across the road, Last year Tigger saw him, and Trubel thought he was making it up!

She is very proud of herself, is Trubel, not so much about seeing Father Christmas, but because she sent Musse - a large black and white cat from across the road out of our garden.
Trubel made it very clear that Auntie Musse is not welcome here, until and unless she stops chasing Tigger every time she sees him.

Trubel says, I heard her quite clearly, that if Tigger needs chasing, she, Trubel, will do it herself and SHE DOES NOT NEED ANY HELP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

grandtanteJE65 Sun 24-Dec-23 13:54:58

Trubel is the black cat, aka the wee black bogle as she adores sitting around completely invisible in dark corners scaring us to death when she suddenly re-appears.

CountessFosco Sun 24-Dec-23 14:13:38

Bonne fetes, joyeux Noel, et bonne année 2024 avec bon santé.
Bon retablissement

Fleurpepper Thu 28-Dec-23 21:02:19

Ah thanks. Feeling quite a bit better, but OH has gone down with it sad

bridie54 Thu 28-Dec-23 21:13:32

Happy Christmas. I hope the Covid bug is not too bad for anyone unfortunate enough to have it.
Pictured is my daughter’s Siamese cat Talitha,
She was supervising the laying of the table while waiting for her chicken to cool down.

Fleurpepper Fri 29-Dec-23 15:30:44

Much better, but head still feels all woolie and fuzzy! OH has got it now. Doh!