Gransnet forums

Pets

Rosie

(4 Posts)
celebgran Tue 06-Aug-13 08:00:09

Oh dear been so worried about our beloved King Charles since last tues. 2 visits to vets blood test yesterday how can they justify £70 for that

She went off her.food unheard of.
Was fine when picked up from kennels 11 days ago.
Vet thinks could be heat he was very gentle with her and cleared her anal glands always problem to her we saw vet before holiday who hurt her long story so they needed sorting so she more comfy In that way.
having roast her chicken to test her.
Blood test showed high for a livery enzyme but vet said rest was ok for liver so not unduly worried.

Hope she picks up soon! He also thinks heat not helped.
It was day after we took her for longish walk she it was breezy on beach so maybe overdid it.
have repeat test in 3 weeks if not improved.

glammanana Tue 06-Aug-13 10:32:29

celebgran heres hoping she pick's up when she smell's the chicken maybe the warm weather has just been too uncomfortable for her poor thing, my Barney would jump through hoops to get to some chicken, I do hope Rosie feels better soon and back to her normal self.

Marelli Tue 06-Aug-13 10:38:46

You'll be watching her like a hawk, celebgran - it's so worrying when one of our pets become ill. Perhaps being at the kennels has left her feeling a bit upset and out of sorts as well as the fear she felt when she was at the vet earlier. Hope she (and you) soon feels better.

celebgran Tue 06-Aug-13 17:58:59

Thanks marelli and glamma yes watching her closely thank goodness she sees be running up down stairs after me today and thoroughly enjoying re chicken fingers crossed!