Gransnet forums

House and home

Air fryers

(6 Posts)
HeavenLeigh Sat 12-Nov-22 13:20:39

I’m going to buy one and I wondered if anyone had got white one! Just wondering if with the heat the white could discolour and go the awful yellow over time, there are few colours to chose from black, red ,or white. Just fancied a change from the usual black

Charleygirl5 Sat 12-Nov-22 13:24:05

I have never seen a white one- have you googled the colour?

HeavenLeigh Sat 12-Nov-22 13:24:35

Yes

Lovetopaint037 Fri 16-Dec-22 10:09:34

Hope you find one but would advise concentrating on a good make that has good reviews. Also what you are likely to use it for. I expect they will soon appear in various colours now that their popularity has increased.

Hetty58 Fri 16-Dec-22 10:17:58

I made sure that the 'basket' part of mine could go in the dishwasher, as I wasn't too concerned with the colour or appearance, just the practicality.

maytime2 Fri 16-Dec-22 12:02:13

I bought a Taylor Swoden air fryer from Amazon last March. It is cream coloured and it has not lost its colour at all. I haven't used my normal oven since the air fryer was bought.
Although the make is unusual in the U.K. apparently it is very popular in Spain.
It's egg shaped and does not take up too much room on my counter space (that's the main reason that I bought it).
But I always pull the Air Fryer away from the wall units when using as the heat generated could damage the underside of the cupboards.