Gransnet forums

Webchats

Giftcloud e-gift cards

(5 Posts)
Madley Tue 02-Mar-21 10:43:47

Has anyone bought or received a gift card from Giftcloud to spend at John Lewis? I rang JLP about using it online and they weren’t sure about it. Any help please?

libra10 Tue 02-Mar-21 10:50:11

I hadn't heard of them before. They seem similar to Love2Shop giftcards and vouchers, which I have used.

They can be spent at lots of different shops, and get favourable reviews.

www.giftcloud.com/uk

Happy spending.

Happy s

Redhead56 Tue 02-Mar-21 10:52:26

I usually buy gift cards for my family but my son suggested because of the the economy not to. Only because businesses are closing I am sure your gift cloud card will be fine to use.

muse Tue 02-Mar-21 11:03:36

Not heard of that one. I use One4all multi-store gift cards. Can you them in nearly 200 places. I works like any bank card. 16 digit number and 3 digit security number.

They're OK but if buying on line you can only use it up to the value of the card. ie Card is £20 but you want to buy something that is £30, you can't use another card to pay the balance. Charges and fees (they kick in after 18 months of issue) are really high.

Try the card out on line with JLP Madley.

Madley Tue 02-Mar-21 12:32:35

Thanks for your replies. I should have explained that I wanted to buy a card (to spend myself) from BHSF at a discount and then use it to buy from John Lewis. There is a discount of 5.5% which is quite a good reduction on a new computer. Perhaps some of you are members of the BHSF health scheme?