Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

I'm a celebrity.

(303 Posts)
Joseanne Tue 22-Nov-22 22:41:40

Continuation of previous thread .... if this works.

www.gransnet.com/forums/tv_radio_film_arts/1317587-Im-a-celebrity?msgid=29749154

rafichagran Tue 22-Nov-22 23:08:16

I am sorry BG has gone, he was funny tonight.

LauraNorderr Tue 22-Nov-22 23:11:59

Me too rafichagran, I really warmed to the old diva tonight. The pub was great fun, they all came across as a bunch of good people having a laugh.
Thanks for opening the thread up again Joseanne.

Joane123 Tue 22-Nov-22 23:18:30

I felt sorry to seet BG go too. He seemed such a nice guy tonight when he was interviewed. It's a real pity.

henetha Tue 22-Nov-22 23:22:42

The pub was great. I'm so glad they had beer and chips etc. I shall miss BG for his music and laughs.

Chestnut Tue 22-Nov-22 23:39:50

In the past I have always liked George and found him a fascinating and interesting person, but for some reason I've not liked him on the programme. He has been such a diva, constantly whinging and bitching about people, although I agree he has chilled out and calmed down a bit lately.

maddyone Tue 22-Nov-22 23:50:31

I thought Chris would go tonight.

merlotgran Wed 23-Nov-22 00:22:22

I wish Chris had gone rather than George who has been entertaining.

BlueBelle Wed 23-Nov-22 06:38:39

I ve always like George warts and all and I like him because he’s not two faced like a lot of them are, I feel he wouldn’t say anything behind your back that he wouldn’t say to your face
Chris is a whiner and was so childish when George was talking and being friendly with Sean what a tit! he should have gone
Pretty obvious Owen will win

Aveline Wed 23-Nov-22 07:04:33

Well I'm glad BG has gone. I wish he'd gone sooner. I don't know why Ant and Dec were so nice to him and gave him such an easy ride at the interview.

Joseanne Wed 23-Nov-22 07:21:10

George's interview was revealing because he himself admitted he would have continued to bitch about Matt if Matt hadn't turned up on the scene. However, the pair seemed to be getting along well last night, intact everyone seemed a lot happier. I wanted Chris to leave too.

Joseanne Wed 23-Nov-22 07:22:49

* in fact

BlueBelle Wed 23-Nov-22 07:27:05

In fact I d continue to bitch about Matt because he shouldn’t be there he’s a paid politician and should be getting his head down to earn his salary but the two faced cheating man is forgiven by Joe soap because he can complete task in a made up game in a made up jungle no wonder the countries in the state it’s in
At least George doesn’t say it all behind his back good for him

Joseanne Wed 23-Nov-22 07:34:11

I think a lot of air time was given to Owen last night, and the constant whinging about food and being hungry might start irritating viewers. But as Aveline said in the previous thread, Owen doesn't have a lot else to talk about.
Jill is really enjoying herself, I think Mike is now a contender to win. He was so calm in that trial and funny at the party.

Joseanne Wed 23-Nov-22 07:40:56

Bluebelle I'm not sure Matt really has been forgiven by Joe Soap if comments on this thread are anything to go by. We all agree he should be at work. However, he is being assessed as a person on the show and no one can say he has not contributed a lot. There has been no moaning or unpleasantness from him.

shysal Wed 23-Nov-22 07:56:55

I didn't like Matt asking for food at the evening meal of the day he had eaten a slap-up BBQ on the beach. I think he had an extra bone at another meal too - greedy!

Joseanne Wed 23-Nov-22 08:05:15

Food is an emotive issue, like George and the stolen banana!

tickingbird Wed 23-Nov-22 08:15:43

I’m disappointed that BG has gone. I didn’t think he was that bad; bitchy but that’s him. I think it will be more boring now and Seann will miss him.

ITV probably aren’t too pleased as he was apparently the highest paid contestant ever - £900,000!

Allsorts Wed 23-Nov-22 08:26:27

BG on top form and amusing last night, but up until then he showed his true colours, as dud Chris, Mike, Sue first to go. Think what a pleasant guy Owen is, doesn't run anyone down and will have a go. He's desperately hungry and BG was selfish as he is, taking that banana. Jill is very good, hope it's one of them that wins, the one that outformed was Matt, but under the circumstances wouldn't win.

tickingbird Wed 23-Nov-22 08:49:26

I’d love Owen to win although I do like Seann. Jill will probably win.

Smileless2012 Wed 23-Nov-22 09:02:10

I like Owen but his constant moaning about being hungry is getting on my nerves now.

Interesting the difference between the level of condemnation between Matt having 2 bones instead of one, and BG having an extra bananahmm.

BG was much nicer the last couple of days, a pity he wasn't like that for most of the time; he might still have been in there. I read he's been paid £500K. Not a bad rate of pay for 17 days.

He did say that if Matt hadn't appeared at the time of that conversation he probably wouldn't have said anything to him, so just as two faced as the others.

I hope Chris will go tonight but I've been hoping he'll leave almost from the beginning.

Zoejory Wed 23-Nov-22 09:07:25

Maybe it's dawning on them that Matt is actually popular with voting public. So probably best not to bitch about him. Saying that, the main protagonists have left so it should be calmer.

I like all that's left now. I'd disliked Chris but he's not so bad now.

Owen to win though
Even if he does moan about the lack of food

Grannynannywanny Wed 23-Nov-22 09:26:00

I think Owen will win but I’d be happy to see Jill win it. She genuinely looks like she’s enjoying the experience and comes across as a lovely girl.

My imagination wandered last night when George was coming across the exit bridge to be welcomed by his sister. How good would it be if Mike’s mother in law was waiting at the end of the bridge wielding the proverbial rolling pin 😆

Millie22 Wed 23-Nov-22 09:32:23

It was funny how Chris didn't like being overlooked for the trial. BG wanted Seann.

I think it will be a lot calmer now that BG has gone.

Chestnut Wed 23-Nov-22 09:49:15

I'm amazed at how calm Mike was during that awful trial last night. He was actually laughing and joking. Poor Seann really struggled with the smell and I can understand that. I think I would have thrown up. I wonder if anyone does vomit and they cut it out in the editing? The drinking trial (Jill and Mike) was sickening, how they managed to hold all that gunk in their stomachs and not throw up I have no idea.