Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

I bought sketchers boots

(6 Posts)
karmalady Wed 19-Oct-22 08:37:22

Thanks to Maw with her link some time ago, I bought sketchers for the first time, to wear indoors. They are so comfortable

I took a chance on boots which arrived yesterday and they fit beautifully with room for a pair of socks. I have just come back in from spraying them with a waterproofing spray. They look very nice on and tremendous value. £39.99 Good sole too

www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/SK30084/SKECHERS-Womens-On-The-Go-Joy-Lush-Boots-Chocolate

karmalady Wed 19-Oct-22 08:39:08

I see they are already treated with scotchguard. I did not need to spray, oh well, I had the can in anyway

Grammaretto Wed 19-Oct-22 09:01:15

They do look good!
I have my Hotter shoes now which will have to do. They are waterproof.

Visgir1 Wed 19-Oct-22 09:16:19

They are always super comfortable. Bought my first pair in New York about 12 years ago.. Always have a pair in on the go, so pleased we can get them here now, reasonably priced too.
Got my DH into the men's ones now, he's a fan.

MiniMoon Wed 19-Oct-22 09:37:29

I'm a huge fan of Sketchers boots/shoes. I have tailor's bunions and find them the most comfortable footwear. The black suede pair are my latest purchase, both pairs guaranteed water resistant.

shysal Wed 19-Oct-22 11:13:27

I am a huge fan of Skechers too. I have trainers, slip-ons, boots and sandals. I have suffered from plantar fasciitis in the past and they are almost all I ever wear.