Gransnet forums

Relationships

Medicine deliveries.

(5 Posts)
LilyoftheValley Thu 01-Dec-22 12:15:02

For over two years I have used Pharmacy2U and found them to be reliable, helpful and courteous. I want to change my way of receiving medicines and opted to change to Pill Box which meant the meds came in boxes spaced out day by day.

I have been trying to get this in order for well over a month, spoke to Doctor who thought it was a good idea. Pill Time have had my details for two weeks now and the tablets have not appeared. When I endeavour to chat to someone the message "Agent not online" appears. Frequently.

I made a 111 call this morning and they sent an email to my local Pharmacy and I now have my meds. They will now be my Pharmacy of choice. The moral of this tale is to think very carefully before giving your business to Pill Time. They are very good at sending pre typed messages but useless when dealing with customers. Beware!

Jaxjacky Thu 01-Dec-22 12:55:01

check their reviews, pretty much rubbish.

LilyoftheValley Thu 01-Dec-22 18:30:23

Thank you. Jaxjacky - I wish I had.! During the time I was with Pharmacy2U their name popped up quite often and, silly me, I thought they would be as proficient.

I messaged them today and said that I was leaving. They replied saying that they have posted medicines to me now and saying that I was welcome to go back into the fold!!

Blossoming Thu 01-Dec-22 18:57:34

I’m afraid I wouldn’t trust my meds to someone I couldn’t contact directly, after a horrendous experience with Rowlands Pharmacy. I’m happy ordering electronically via the myGP app and I can see when my prescription’s ready to collect from my nearest pharmacy.

ginny Thu 01-Dec-22 22:19:19

Please use your local pharmacy if you possibly can. Most have a delivery service. Another case of use it or loose it.