Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Storeage

(6 Posts)
Dogsjj Mon 09-Mar-20 15:58:53

This is a bit of an odd post, but i have often wondered how do people store their towels. I pull out the whole pile and put the clean ones on the bottom. Quite a palaver! Is this what everyone does?

SalsaQueen Mon 09-Mar-20 16:06:01

Yes, I do the same.

tanith Mon 09-Mar-20 16:11:18

I have three full sets different colours, one in use one on the the right and one on the left of a shelf in the airing cupboard. There’s only me using them so I rotate them in order. I also have a few random towels on a different shelf that I could really donate as I never use them.

phoenix Mon 09-Mar-20 16:14:58

Erm, not supposed to use this thread/forum title!

Marydoll Mon 09-Mar-20 16:28:31

Dogsjj, looks as if you are still trying to find your way around. Are you new? If so welcome!

You will get a better response if you post under Ask a Gran, which you will find under the FORUMS heading.

This part is for people to respond to surveys or products they have been testing.

paddyanne Mon 09-Mar-20 17:00:32

I keep colour co ordinated towels under the beds in the rooms they match with .Means guests always have their own towels to hand .Most folk who stay here regularly know where to find them.