Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Test & Keep

(8 Posts)
NannyC2 Fri 10-Jan-20 10:44:34

I receive quite a few emails regarding 'test and keep' items. Has anyone got any experience/advice of these offers?

vampirequeen Fri 10-Jan-20 16:23:17

If it's the one's online I'd take the offers with a pinch of salt. You might get to test something but it's unlikely to be the high value item they entice you with. That said, if it's on Gransnet then go for it. I did and got a YouView box.

NannyC2 Fri 10-Jan-20 22:47:02

Thank you vampirequeen

bikergran Sat 11-Jan-20 19:40:11

I once tested a Hoover Vacum via gransnet..I had to make a little video of me using it blush

I did get to keep it smile

NiksiApsi Thu 10-Nov-22 20:54:17

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

ExDancer Sat 04-Mar-23 12:13:40

I've never heard of Test and Keep. How does it work?

glammanana Sat 04-Mar-23 12:34:09

bikergran

I once tested a Hoover Vacum via gransnet..I had to make a little video of me using it blush

I did get to keep it smile

"Biker" I got to do this also was a few years ago now I have also reviewed the Cars Toys and Cadbury's chocolate eggs in the egg boxes in fact I have reviewed quite a few items and been able to keep the product via GN we don't see them offered so much now do we ?

Granny23 Sat 04-Mar-23 12:47:30

Years ago I was lucky to be selected for a trial of FreeSat on Gransnet. We testers got to keep the equipment, which I still have. Must have saved me a fortune in e.g. a Sky subscription.