Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Are you interested in leaving a gift in your will to charity? - Receive a £20 voucher for 1.5 hours online discussion

(6 Posts)
LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 06-Dec-19 10:46:54

We are working with a charitable organisation to help them understand how people feel about leaving a gift in their will to charity, and what could help them consider it.

We are looking to recruit 20 GNers who would like to join us for a 1.5 hour online focus group in the form of a private thread on Gransnet. The conversations will be happening in 2 groups and taking place either on Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th or Wednesday 18th of December. Please register your interest if you would be available for an online conversation on these dates.

If you are selected to take part, you will be sent instructions and a personal invite to a private thread on the Gransnet site where the discussion will take place. You will be required to engage and respond to questions posted by Gransnet on behalf of the charity throughout the entire session. All those who actively participate for the entire duration of the thread will receive a £20 voucher for a store of their choice (from a list).

To find out more and sign up, please click here.

Thanks,
GNHQ

Insight T&Cs apply

Auntieflo Mon 09-Dec-19 14:03:22

I am interested in leaving a bequest to charity, but ^ not^ to discussing it in a discussion with an un named, as yet, charity.

janeainsworth Mon 09-Dec-19 17:53:16

No. I give to charities now, and will continue to do so, but I want my children and grandchildren to have my money after I die, if there is any, that is.
It will be far harder for them to fund their education and their retirement than it has been for me.

rosenoir Mon 09-Dec-19 18:45:03

What time would this be?

M0nica Mon 09-Dec-19 19:35:51

We have left a portion of our estate to charity. We have not named any specific charity, we have left the choice in the hands of our children and asked them to make their decision based on looking at what charities we were donating to when we died.

Charleygirl5 Tue 10-Dec-19 11:48:56

My will is sorted- about 10 charities have been taken care of and it is a private matter.