Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Grandchild aged 2-10? Want to try NEW DisneyLife with your family – you could win a £300 Love2Shop voucher for feedback NOW CLOSED

(11 Posts)
LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 04-Dec-15 16:40:53

We have been asked by DisneyLife to find 50 gransnetters with a grandchild aged 2 to 10 to try their new digital membership service, and to then post their feedback on a thread on Gransnet.

Here’s whatDisneyLife has tosay: “We’re so excited to launch DisneyLife, which will give the whole family access to its biggest collection of Disney and DisneyPixar movies, Disney Channels TV box sets, books, and music, in one place. Designed to be enjoyed at home or on the go as an iOS or Android app for tablet or mobile, DisneyLife will create magical moments for the family to share: from sing-a-long songs on the way to school; to movie nights at home; children’s TV shows on the move; and enchanting bedtime stories to read with Mum and Dad. For one monthly price of £9.99, DisneyLife will give you instant access to stream thousands of Disney Channels TV episodes, hundreds of movies, albums, and books – plus a free download every month from a selection of fun Disney apps.
We’d love to know what gransnetters think about the new offering.”

If you're selected, you'd be given a free 3 month subscription to DisneyLife, asked to get watching with your grandchildren for two weeks and to then give feedback about the service – what you enjoyed, how you accessed the service and your overall views.

Please note, to take part you need to:

- Have at least one grandchild aged 2 to 10, who visits at least once a week

- Ideally be a Disney or Pixar fan (or have grandchildren who are) (who isn’t!?)

- Have access to a good UK broadband connection

- Own a smart device/tablet - Apple or Android and have an Apple or Android account

- Must be resident in UK (includes Northern Ireland but not the Channel Islands).

- Prepared to put a credit card in although no charge will be made (note if selected, at the start of the trial you will need to give DisneyLife a credit card number. No charge will be made to the card but it’s just a system issue. At the end of the trial (3 months) testers will receive an email about two weeks before the trial finishes. If you wish to continue with the service, you will need to renew the account with a credit card.

If selected, we'd like you to try DisneyLife with your family over 2 weeks and provide feedback on a thread on Gransnet.

Everyone who gives their feedback will be entered in to a prize draw where one winner will receive a £300 Love2Shop voucher.

Please noteDisneyLifemay well use your anonymous feedback comments on their website, on social media as well as possibly elsewhere.

If you'd like to take part please add your details here.

We will be in touch with the selected testers ASAP.

lilrahi Fri 04-Dec-15 22:26:26

Thanks for the opportunity. I have submitted my details.

NanaandGrampy Sat 05-Dec-15 10:51:05

This sounds like it was designed for our family!

We're huge Disney fans including being Disney Vacation Club Members for 19 years. We go at least once a year and now range in age from 1-62 :-)

We have 4 grandkids aged between 1-9 and see all of them once a week . They all have iPads and are amazingly competent with the technology. I've added our details :-))

MountainAsh Sat 05-Dec-15 13:11:16

Sounds like great fun to be had with the rugrats!

sylwright Sat 05-Dec-15 14:29:39

Entered my details but only thing I have an issue with is giving my credit card details

hellvelyn Sat 05-Dec-15 16:36:21

Hi, Happy to help and Grace, my granddaughter would love it. Fingers crossed we are chosen.

susandy Sat 05-Dec-15 23:17:32

I have applied. Our little man would love this. He's nearly 3 and is curious and loves Disney. (So do I)

GeminiJen Sun 06-Dec-15 11:07:54

Hi, I've applied too...though, like sylwright, I do have an issue with providing my credit card details too ...

cuddlebunny Tue 08-Dec-15 11:42:53

sounds like a fab idea. my 4rd old grandson loves disney

MaggieMay69 Wed 09-Dec-15 18:44:41

All done! My four little terrors would love this. Thank-you!

shirleym Thu 10-Dec-15 12:04:21

Yes please would love to do this. I have 10 year old and 4 year old Grandchildren who would love to watch disney