Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

NOW CLOSED UK gransnetter? Please complete a super quick survey: you could win a £150 voucher

(17 Posts)
AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 26-Nov-14 11:09:54

Specsavers, as a hearing care centre, have asked us to find out your opinion on all things hearing related.

Whatever the state of your hearing, please complete the following super quick survey - it's open to all UK gransnetters.

Everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £150 voucher for the store of choice (from our list of suppliers, inc Lakeland, M&S, John Lewis, Love2Shop etc).

Here's the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7FHVHF

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!
GNHQ

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 26-Nov-14 12:46:50

Well, I've done it in the hope of winning the voucher. grin I must be bonkers! As if!

Daft questions though. hmm

Riverwalk Wed 26-Nov-14 12:54:49

Questions are great - made me laugh out loud! grin

Ana Wed 26-Nov-14 13:04:13

What an image of Christmas that conjures up! No one speaking to anyone else because of misinterpretations and mishearings...grin

ffinnochio Wed 26-Nov-14 13:08:07

I am not resident in the UK, but am a British gransnetter who shops in the UK, and I do have an opinion on all things hearing related, but not allowed, apparently, to do the super quick survey. #doublesigh

annodomini Wed 26-Nov-14 13:26:41

Done it. Slightly hard of hearing in one ear and tinnitus in the same one which sometimes makes it difficult when I'm in company.

Lilygran Wed 26-Nov-14 13:33:00

Of course there have been arguments over misunderstandings at Christmas but not because we're having hearing difficulties!

numberplease Wed 26-Nov-14 18:06:01

Done it, just in the hope of winning the voucher!

jennycockerspaniel Thu 27-Nov-14 16:34:57

i have and use a hearing aid .hearing related so test required from Soecsavers

sassy60 Thu 27-Nov-14 17:22:34

I have been a customer of Specsavers for glasses and hope to win the voucher to buy some more specs. thanks for the opportunity.

CeeCee Thu 27-Nov-14 19:52:01

DH is waiting for hospital appointment for his hearing loss, I will be glad when it's sorted as he is becoming increasingly frustrated and now has tinnitus as well. We are trying to maintain a sense of humour over the misunderstandings it causes but it is difficult. Would be nice to win the voucher!

AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 03-Dec-14 16:27:22

Do also check out the product test we have for the service at Specsavers hearing care centres here smile

irenepeppie Fri 05-Dec-14 11:21:05

hubby has private hearing aids but not from specsavers as he did try them but their service was crap and disrespectful to the suffering clients

sparky61 Fri 05-Dec-14 11:25:48

Done, it rang a lot of bells (pun intended) :-)

biddymarie Fri 05-Dec-14 11:34:16

Well my hubby he has hearing problems,So thought great when he got a hearing aid,No more arguments loud tv,Problem is he wo'nt wear it all the time just when he watches tv.MEN

loopylou Sat 06-Dec-14 12:06:01

Done it! Have 2 hearing aids + tinnitus in both ears so definitely deaf! Questions don't allow for selective hearing of DH though smile

mrshat Sun 14-Dec-14 21:21:44

Done! Will I win - unlikely! grin