Gransnet forums

Pets

Feline 40.

(5 Posts)
shysal Sun 17-Apr-22 11:04:50

Has anyone else fallen for the on line advert for this cat food supplement? The lengthy video was convincing so I bought just one discounted tub for £37.90 with money back guarantee.
I am just wondering if there are noticeable results. I already give my two cats a prebiotic, but this promises more.

Audi10 Sat 30-Apr-22 19:12:45

I’m interested myself in hearing about this product shysal seen it advertised myself! But you are the only one I’ve seen that’s bought it! It does sound too good to be true. Please let me know what you think after a few weeks of trying

Dicksy123 Wed 03-Aug-22 21:25:40

Hi, I've just watched the same advert on line and its seems genuine but I've been stung by a fake advertisement before purporting to be from Suzannah Reid, which it wasn't! So I'm very reluctant to 'click here' as after cancelling after the first months deduction from my bank the fake company proceeded to carry on taking monthly payments for the next three months. Have you had any problems after your order and did they follow up like they claimed, more importantly did you cat benefit from it? Kind regards ?

YourPetNutrition Thu 01-Sep-22 09:59:55

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

janipans Fri 14-Oct-22 10:50:01

Watched video but if this vet is so concerned about cat health, why does he feel the need to present it this way and keep the name a secret until the end?
In my opinion he is just playing with the minds of cat owners to get them to think they need to buy this stuff otherwise they are not doing their best for their cats.
I think cat records may well show that vet bills etc are increasing for cats but that is more because there are more cats and also we have more info these days to identify problems - same as humans!
Our last cat lived to age 22/23 and had a very happy and healthy life on the ordinary " bad" cat food described in the video!
If this stuff is so good and this vet is so caring and concerned, why don't they offer a free sample sachet up front with no payment strings attached?