Gransnet forums

Menopause

Loss of libido/trouble climaxing

(8 Posts)
purplepansyem Fri 01-Apr-22 15:21:50

Hi, I'm pretty sure I've started the perimenopause and I'm experiencing terrible emotions/mood swings, episode of crying and I can no longer have an orgasm! The sensations just aren't there. Has anyone tried any pills or gels for this issue and did they work?

Madgran77 Fri 01-Apr-22 16:33:36

I suggest you speak to your doctor!!

Sunnysideup Fri 01-Apr-22 17:10:45

Sounds like it doesn’t it. May I ask how old you are? You may like to pose this question on the Menopause Matters forum as there is a lot of advice on there which might help and also many well informed ladies on the subject of menopause. Try and do as much research as possible so you can be well informed before you see your GP because many of them aren’t well versed on the subject of menopause. Menopause is a very hot topic at the moment so there is a lot of information out there to be had. I wish you well.x

Esspee Thu 07-Apr-22 09:12:03

I second Madgran. They will probably suggest HRT. If they don’t ask to be referred to a menopause clinic.

GagaJo Thu 07-Apr-22 09:18:58

Ah Esspee. HRT. Cure for all ills, miracle drug. Do you have shares in a pharmaceutical company?

DiscoDancer1975 Thu 07-Apr-22 09:32:41

GagaJo

Ah Esspee. HRT. Cure for all ills, miracle drug. Do you have shares in a pharmaceutical company?

???

markrob7484 Sun 17-Apr-22 20:24:20

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Chewbacca Sun 17-Apr-22 20:27:16

Boring! Reported #6