Gransnet forums

Games

Change of name suggestion!

(11 Posts)
Oldbat1 Sun 20-Nov-22 16:25:03

I really do think Gransnet should be known as Gamesnet!

SueDonim Sun 20-Nov-22 17:22:58

I just hide the games threads.

Oldbat1 Sun 20-Nov-22 18:19:15

There was over 20 games threads earlier. Yes I do try to hide the numerous games threads but not always successful.

grannydarkhair Sun 20-Nov-22 19:06:50

I hide them as soon as they appear on the active list, but people obviously really enjoy playing or there wouldn’t be so many of them.

Calendargirl Sun 20-Nov-22 19:41:47

I always ignored the games, but confess to taking part in the alphabetical films, books, tv programme ones.

They seem different somehow.

Farzanah Sun 20-Nov-22 19:49:30

Bit thick here. How do you hide a thread pls?

grannydarkhair Sun 20-Nov-22 19:57:26

Farzanah I learned how to do it from a thread, use the “search” option to look. And trust me, if I can do it, anyone can smile

SueDonim Sun 20-Nov-22 20:03:25

Scroll right down to the bottom of the GN page and click on Mobile Site. Then on the thread you want to hide, click on the little purple arrow under the orange Inbox bit. A list of options will come up, Hide Thread is the third one down on the left hand side.

Hth. smile

FannyCornforth Mon 21-Nov-22 08:57:35

Calendargirl

I always ignored the games, but confess to taking part in the alphabetical films, books, tv programme ones.

They seem different somehow.

Same here CG They are like a micro memory challenge.
I hide all of the other ones, so they don’t bother me.
But if you are unable to hide them for any reason, I can see why they would be annoying

Mollygo Mon 21-Nov-22 09:08:51

I like limericks and I love Govende.
I’ve never really noticed a superfluity of games. If something doesn’t appeal, I just move on, but if I hid them, I’d have missed out on Govende.

Yammy Mon 21-Nov-22 09:13:07

Ignore the ones you don't want to participate in. They obviously please and engage some people.