Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win a £175 voucher to spend at Hotter Shoes *NOW CLOSED*

(817 Posts)
NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 28-Nov-18 09:50:20

We're giving one lucky gransnetter the chance to win a £175 voucher to spend at Hotter Shoes.

You'll find more details about the prize HERE and our T&Cs HERE. The competition will close at 11am 19 December.

To enter visit the Hotter website, select a pair of shoes you'd buy with the voucher and post the link to the shoes on this thread.

You must be a registered Gransnet user to enter. Sign up to Gransnet HERE if you haven't done so already.

And don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to get the latest competitions delivered straight to your inbox...

tanith Wed 28-Nov-18 10:47:09

www.hotter.com/gb/en/natasha-shoes-natass-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Navy%20Lizard%20/%20Navy

Love these they just look so comfy .

Nandalot Wed 28-Nov-18 10:53:00

www.hotter.com/gb/en/donna-heels-donnxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Tango%20Red

I’ve seen these on other people and they look so stylish.
Comfy and stylish, what more could you ask?

JessK Wed 28-Nov-18 10:58:12

I would choose these. I already have a pair and they are so comfortable. If I could I would have them in every colour!

www.hotter.com/gb/en/donna-heels-donnxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Tango%20Red

wildswan16 Wed 28-Nov-18 11:02:28

www.hotter.com/gb/en/taylor-heels-taylxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black

Hotter shoes are always so comfortable. I would have chosen boots but I only bought a pair recently.

gillybob Wed 28-Nov-18 11:13:05

www.hotter.com/gb/en/donna-heels-donnxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Jet%20Black

Took me 4 attempts to show them
in black . They are so lovely ?

gillybob Wed 28-Nov-18 11:13:53

As a matter of interest does anyone know how do they fit ? I am between sizes 5-5.5 ?

Liz46 Wed 28-Nov-18 12:38:36

I always used to wear Hotter shoes and could buy a pair of 6.5 and be confident they would fit. However they changed to a wider fit and lost a customer!

Ingrid45 Wed 28-Nov-18 12:55:15

Chose the shoes then didn't have a clue how to find the link. Everyone here must be much clever than me!

NonnaW Wed 28-Nov-18 13:06:11

Is this a test to see who can do a link? Because I’m not sure I can!

NonnaW Wed 28-Nov-18 13:12:44

www.hotter.com/gb/en/viviene-shoes-viveys-product

Don’t think that will work.

NonnaW Wed 28-Nov-18 13:15:52

Oh it did, but not in the colour I chose (truffle/rose gold), though this red would be my second choice. I bought a pair in navy earlier in the year to wear at the races. I wore them for the first time that day, wore them all day in comfort and they looked good too. Very impressed as I normally always get at least one blister wearing new shoes.

knickas63 Wed 28-Nov-18 13:41:04

www.hotter.com/gb/en/delight-boots?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black%20Brocade

These - because just look at them! They are beautiful. I did a double take! Matching bag as well! Win Win!

Playermojo007 Wed 28-Nov-18 13:54:21

www.hotter.com/gb/en/donna-heels-donnxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Tango Red

I just adore red shoes. These are quirky and suit my quirkiness.
Red is just a definite for Christmas.

Oakleaf Wed 28-Nov-18 14:27:41

I would love some Whisper boots - little sister to Hotter's fabulous Mystery boots that are so comfortable.

bit.ly/2QqT29x

If I were to win, I would choose pairs in black and mushroom.

KatyK Wed 28-Nov-18 14:53:09

I also love those red ones. I have a Christmas dress waiting for them! Not sure I can do links though.

www.hotter.com/gb/en/donna-heels-donna-product/donnxsproductstandardfit&colour=red

KatyK Wed 28-Nov-18 14:53:51

That didn't work. Hey ho

Lisagran Wed 28-Nov-18 15:02:50

www.hotter.com/gb/en/brooke-shoes-brokesuksl-product--1?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Ivory

I think I’d get a lot of use out of these - they look stylish and comfortable and would suit my lifestyle! Fingers crossed smile

Mapleleaf Wed 28-Nov-18 15:06:11

www.hotter.com/gb/en/Donna-heels-donnxs-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Tango%20Red

I love this style and would choose a red pair to go with my new red top.

posie Wed 28-Nov-18 15:11:49

www.hotter.com/gb/en/mystery-boots-mystxs?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black

I'd love some new winter boots tchsmile

katscreamy Wed 28-Nov-18 15:18:01

www.hotter.com/gb/en/marlowe-boots?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black%20/%20Grey

Purpledaffodil Wed 28-Nov-18 15:30:14

www.hotter.com/gb/en/jewel-shoes-jewels-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black
Love these type of shoes, so adaptable and Hotter shoes are comfortable.

vakioaf Wed 28-Nov-18 15:43:12

I would love a pair of the lovely Hotter Pixie Boots in the Marie Curie Daffodil colour. A great boot and a great way to raise money for charity.
www.hotter.com/gb/en/pixie-boots-pixxysuk?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Daffodil

paulam Wed 28-Nov-18 15:47:19

www.hotter.com/gb/en/widefit/viewallwidefit/pixie-boots-pixxys-product--1
Love these Pixie boots ❤️

zinnia Wed 28-Nov-18 16:17:23

www.hotter.com/gb/en/hamlet-shoes-hamles-product?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Black