Gransnet forums

Chat

🛍 Another Bargain Thread 🛍

(14 Posts)
FannyCornforth Wed 07-Dec-22 08:46:49

Hello smile
I thought I’d tag this on to the end of the Black Friday thread, but changed my mind.

I’ve just received an email telling me that there is 30% off everything at Boden, which is quite a considerable saving

Marydoll Wed 07-Dec-22 09:05:02

If you add the Pouch extension to your browser, it automatically adds coupons at the checkout and gives cash back.
I have saved a fair amount using this.

FannyCornforth Wed 07-Dec-22 09:17:04

Hello Mary! 👋
Long time, no see smile

Mollygo Wed 07-Dec-22 09:35:18

Pouch extension? I’m off to investigate. Currently when I order online I am making a contribution to a charity, but does Pouch mean I can make charity begin at home instead?

FannyCornforth Wed 07-Dec-22 09:40:40

I used to have to have the extension with the piggy bank character (was it actually called Piggy?) I think that it checked for deals.
I never had any joy with it.
I’m off to look at Pouch too

Kalu Wed 07-Dec-22 09:42:13

I received a card from Biden yesterday to tell me they are missing me!😂. And, can they tempt me with a £10 gift voucher, with this code WUVCC41A33OX. Signed, love Boden. So sweet 🥹.
I am such a technophobe Mary and have no idea what a Pouch extension is but it sounds like I need to find out.

Kalu Wed 07-Dec-22 09:43:15

No, no! The card was not from Joe Biden🤦🏼‍♀️

Marydoll Wed 07-Dec-22 12:15:20

Pouch App: joinpouch.com/en-gb

Blossoming Wed 07-Dec-22 12:46:58

Biden is missing you? What are you not telling us Kalu? grin

I get Martin Lewis’s email which often has voucher codes and discounts. I must check out pouch too.

Floradora9 Wed 07-Dec-22 21:48:59

DH and I both are registered with Lidl and have the app on our phones . However we nearly always use my phone for the special prices . This makes Lidl think DH is shopping elsewhere so every now and again the give him £5 off a £40 spend . This we use and then do not use his card until another offer pops up .

FannyCornforth Thu 08-Dec-22 08:34:52

25% off everything at White Stuff

NotSpaghetti Thu 08-Dec-22 08:48:32

I use Quidco.
That doesn't look for vouchers but is a "referral" type site. So there's a percentage off many retailers.
Fortnum and Mason, Currys, Clarks etc.

Kalu Thu 08-Dec-22 10:17:44

Blossoming

Biden is missing you? What are you not telling us Kalu? grin

I get Martin Lewis’s email which often has voucher codes and discounts. I must check out pouch too.

I promise he is not at mine. 😂

I downloaded the Pouch thanks Marydoll. DDs send thanks too as they will use it well.

Marydoll Thu 08-Dec-22 13:49:58

Pouch gives you vouchers and money back. Win, win. I have $3 dollars in my account. I shall spend it wisely! 🤣