Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Children Books and Thriller Books

(3 Posts)
jennifershulman Tue 20-Jun-23 12:18:01

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am an author of thriller books, and love to share my knowledge with all community members. Hope to have a great and long relationship with you all.

Axuli Thu 25-Jan-24 11:15:36

Children's books, with their vibrant illustrations and whimsical tales, ignite the imagination and spark a love for reading. From the classic adventures of Alice in Wonderland to the heartwarming friendship in Charlotte's Web, these stories stay with us long after the last page is turned.

Thrillers, on the other hand, send shivers down our spines and keep us glued to the pages. Whether it's the heart-pounding chase scenes in The Da Vinci Code or the psychological suspense of Agatha Christie's mysteries, these novels masterfully tap into our primal fear of the unknown.

keepcalmandcavachon Thu 25-Jan-24 13:46:14

Hi jennifershulman, welcome to GN. Lots of readers here and we all love to swap recommendations. How wonderful to have a talent for enthralling people with your books.
I've been rereading some children's books recently and am astounded by how good they still are!