Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Buying gift for family in Canada

(8 Posts)
Jeanieallergy21 Tue 06-Dec-22 23:05:39

Hoping someone who lives in Canada or has family there can help. I want to buy a Christmas gift for family in Ontario, Canada. In the past I've used the Canadian version of Amazon but I'd really like to buy from another company. Despite Googling I haven't found any Canadian online stores. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Llamedos13 Wed 07-Dec-22 01:54:17

I live in Ontario, what kind of gift are you thinking of as we have loads of online stores selling everything under the sun.

Jeanieallergy21 Wed 07-Dec-22 08:44:24

Thanks for replying. I was thinking of either something for the family (adult kids) such as a game or puzzle, or something for the home. They live in a lakeside cottage.

CassieJ Wed 07-Dec-22 09:43:57

My son has lived in Canada for 20 years. To be honest the only way I have found to send gifts online is through Amazon. CA

I have tried other companies and the majority won't accept UK debit or credit cards. Amazon.CA are the only ones that seem to.

My son has found the same the other way. The only one he is able to order from is Marks and Spencer to send me a gift.

Llamedos13 Wed 07-Dec-22 12:14:52

Take a look on Giftii.ca website.They have lots of interesting gift boxes and different goodies.I’ve ordered from them in the past and was always pleased with their selection and excellent service. Good luck, hope you find something suitable.

sajjad Thu 11-Jan-24 14:54:08

Choosing a heartfelt gift for your family in Canada? Explore thoughtful options at Canada's Gift Baskets (https://canadasgiftbaskets.ca/product-category/shop-by-type/). Their curated selection, from gourmet treats to elegant gifts, allows you to express love and appreciation seamlessly. With a user-friendly website and prompt delivery, your chosen gift will arrive in perfect condition. Trust Canada's Gift Baskets for a precise and meaningful way to make your family feel cherished, no matter the distance

Jaxjacky Thu 11-Jan-24 15:12:31

Reported.

62Granny Thu 11-Jan-24 15:31:07

Jaxjacky

Reported.

Why have you reported this thread, seems like a genuine question